Skip to main content
Food Science and Nutrition
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals. Members have access to the Evidence Analysis Library offering one of the most authoritative and current sources on topics in nutrition.
- American Diabetes Association contains information about diagnosing, identifying, and living with diabetes.
- ASPEN The American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition offers information on public policy, continuing education, clinical research, and more.
- Centers for Disease Control(CDC) contains information about diseases along with healthy living.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) website is distracting with large, screen-size images. However, below the images are menus on topics about regulating food, tobacco, drugs, and related subjects.
- Food and Nutrition Center is sponsored by the US Department of Agriculture. This site is a web directory on this topic.
- Heart.org is a website by the American Heart Association. They include topics on healthy living and as well as heart-related topics.
- Institute of Food Technologists offers studies, courses, and reports on many subcategories.
- Joslin Diabetes Center is a leader in diabetes research, care, and education.
- Nutrition Evidence Library is organized by the USDA and provides systematic reviews on topics in nutrition.
- Nutrition.gov is a maintained by the US Department of Agriculture with with subcategories for seniors, general nutrition, weight-watching, and more.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) includes information about communities, privacy (HIPA), etc. There is material about research into various populations as well.