- Download thousands of eBooks to you computer.
- Save a list of favorite eBooks to your free EBSCO account for easy access.
- Get a citation in multiple formats, including APA and MLA.
- Save notes on eBooks to your free EBSCO account.
- View eBook Table of Contents from search Result List.
- Navigate to eBook chapters or sections directly from Result List and Detail Record.
- Search within a book for specific terms, yielding a list of hyperlinked pages.
- Create notes and retain links to the eBook pages viewed when notes were added.
- Users can place a hold on limited simultaneous user books that are currently checked out.
Access eBooks in the Frazar Memorial Library's EBSCO eBooks collection. eBooks can be viewed online, on your computer and in many cases downloaded to computers or mobile devices.
EBSCO eBooks Playlist
Learn how to search and download EBSCO eBooks and create your My EBSCOhost account.
Latest EBSCO eBooks
The books listed below are a small sample of the books available. On-campus access is available now, or use your Banner ID and password to access the collection. Search for more.
Want more on EBSCO eBooks? Learn how to download or transfer EBSCO eBooks to a mobile device and more in the EBSCO eBooks LibGuide.