Catalog Description for COUN 637: Legal, Ethical and Professional Issues
Ethical and legal concerns of counselors, psychologists, and behavior analysts as they apply to various professional activities and settings.
No duplicate credit for PSYC 685.
Prerequisite: Level I courses completed.
Lec. 3, Cr. 3
Source: McNeese State University 2015-2016 Academic Catalog
Links for COUN 637: Legal, Ethical and Professional Issues
The following are links to online resources for COUN 637. Some of them are links to PDF files and require Adobe Reader.
Documents for COUN 637 (PDF or RTF Files)
The following are either PDF or RTF files. They require Adobe Reader or Microsoft Word, as appropriate.
- A Guide to State Laws and Regulations on Professional School Counseling
- Abuse of Children (Louisiana Revised Statutes)
- ACA Code of Ethics (American Counseling Association)
- Code of Conduct (Licensed Professional Counselors Board of Examiners, State of Louisiana)
- Confidentiality Guidelines For School Counselors
- Louisiana State Certification Requirements (American School Counselor Association)