Catalog Description for COUN 640: Career Counseling and Development
An introduction to the theories and philosophy of career development and the processes by which occupational/educational and personal/social information may be integrated for career/life planning.
No duplicate credit for EPSY 640.
Prerequisites: Level I courses completed.
Lec. 3, Cr. 3
Source: McNeese State University 2015-2016 Academic Catalog
Links for COUN 640: Career Counseling and Development
The following are links to online resources for COUN 640. Some of them are links to PDF files and require Adobe Reader.
- CACREP Accreditation Standards
- Careers/Roles (American School Counselor Association)
- American School Counselor Association
- The Louisiana School Counseling Model: A Comprehensive School Counseling Model (Louisiana Dept. of Education)
- Self-Assessment Resources (Riley Guide)
- Social Personality Type (123test)
- MBTI® Type at Work (Myers & Briggs Foundation)
- Take the MBTI® Instrument (Myers & Briggs Foundation)