Catalog Description for COUN 610: Consultation and Collaboration in School Settings
Focuses on the role of the school counselor, philosophy and practical application of counseling programs to meet the needs of diverse student populations, staff, parents, and communities.
Prerequisite: Admission to the school counseling program.
Lec. 2, Lab. 2, Cr. 3
Source: McNeese State University 2015-2016 Academic Catalog
Links for COUN 610: Consultation and Collaboration in School Settings
American School Counselor Association
- ASCA National Model
- Role of the School Counselor
- ASCA School Counselor Competencies
- The School Counselor and Comprehensive School Counseling Programs
- ASCA Mindsets & Behaviors: Program Planning Tool
- ASCA National Model: A Framework for School Counseling Programs: Executive Summary
- ASCA National Standards for Students
- Ethical Standards for School Counselors
- Learn About RAMP
- Florida's School Counseling Framework
- Florida's School Counseling and Guidance Framework: A Comprehensive Student Development Program Model
- Title IV Part A, Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities
- Career and Technical Education, Bureau of Career Development, New Hampshire Department of Education
- The New Hampshire Career Development Curriculum Framework
- Extended Learning Opportunities
- Supporting Student Success Through Extended Learning Opportunities
- What Is a "Good" ELO?