Some of your teachers have suggested the following journals as being among the most authoritative in the field.
- Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - Search Online Here (1995-2003, 2012-present)
- American Journal of Preventative Medicine
- Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- Nutrition Review
- Biomedical Central Public Health
- Health Education Behavior
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) - Search Online Here (1998-present) in print 1945-present at Library
- Annals of Internal Medicine - Search Online Here (1960-present)
- Topics of Clinical Nutrition - available in print at McNeese Library (1992-present)
- Clinical Nutrition
- American Journal of Health Promotion
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition - Search Online Here (1952-2012)
Search For eJournal Titles
Search for articles with Google Scholar
What is Google Scholar?
Google Scholar is a specialized search engine for finding academic materials such as peer-reviewed journal articles, books, theses, abstracts, proceedings, and technical reports from various academic disciplines. Search results link to a variety of sources which frequently contain full-text materials. Some of the search results you might find in Google Scholar are accessable through the library's subscription databases. If you are searching from campus, you will see a find@mcneese link which will check if that particular item is available through the library.